About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

indoor anyone?...

So its been too long since I have played soccer. Ever since I started playing at the age of 4 its been that if I had a week off of practice and games I would come back rusty...but 8 months?! Thats going against everything I stand for!! And now that my knee is fully healed and I am scorekeeping indoor games for some extra cash... all I think about is playing! Some wouldn't dare admit what really goes on in their dreams at night, but in mine I'm chasing my life... a ball. So if any of you play, want to play, or are even just looking for something to do, let me know. Because I'm trying to put an indoor team together for spring session. Games start the first week of January.

No comments: