I know, I know!! I am horrible at this blogging regularly thing. However, now that I have the opportunity to be a Full-Time, Unpaid, Overworked, Under-Rested, No breaks allowed Mommy; AND since I now live 1,300 miles away from BOTH our families. I figure it is about time I join the rest of the online world in keeping everyone up to date with our day to day lives.
First off I would like to add that I am not going to even attempt to go back in time and try to catch the blog up on things missed. That would be asinine, and no one deserves that kind of torture (not to mention the nights I have cried myself to sleep because of our hard drive dying on us and our whole lives spent together have been washed away!! *sniff *sniff.) Hopefully soon we will come to our senses and fork over the $1,000 dollars or so to get them back. So for now, don't even think about getting your hopes up unless you are willing to donate to the cause... My life in bloggland starts here.




No comments:
Post a Comment