About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bedroom Makeover Before:

So for awhile now, OK so for almost 2 years now, I have been wanting to do something different with my bedroom. It was boring to me (I get bored easily) and I wanted something new and fresh, and with lots of color. But I still wanted to keep the Paris theme. Not only because I'm obsessed with going there one day, but Brett also studied abroad there in college, served a French speaking LDS mission and graduated with a minor in French AND I told him that I would only marry him if he took me there one day... still holding him to that!

However my decorations were dark and dull after 5 years. I need color in my life. Lots of COLOR!
But I am on a strict Budget (or as my wallet tells me...$0) and our apartment will not let me paint the walls a color I would enjoy. So the challenge begins! And because I have been glued to the Olympics anyways I decided this is a good time to do it!!!

Before:









Not bad but you can't live with the same decor forever! Or at least I can't.

*Oh and please excuse my awful quality pictures. I had a toddler who thought she was supposed to be in every picture, so I had to act fast once she disappeared out of sight.

No comments: