About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

So how's life?...

Well Brett and I are nestled into our loving home in Logan and well its safe to say that we have hit a routine in our daily lives. 
And its humorous when we I am bombarded with the same question whenever there is a pause in a conversation; or from someone that I have not seen in a while... So how's life?...
Do you really want to know?! 
Okay, here it is. Well this morning I woke to find Brett ready and leaving early to work; I went to work where the feeling of my life being on a conveyor belt, kicks in. And the most entertaining part of the day is when 2 of my (nicely put) lazy coworkers got their chairs taken out of their classroom so that they are forced to interact with the children, But don't worry they were given the chance to EARN them back!! After a few good laughs I left work to run to the bank to cash my paycheck before it closed. 
I then came home to my creepy neighbor sitting in his camp chair in his garage strategically placed right in front of where I park my car, forcing me to look at him awkwardly as I pull into the driveway and get out of my car to run into my house!
I make it in safely, lock the door behind me and start cleaning my unorganized organized house. Then my, younger brother comes to wash his laundry like he does almost every other week and my good good friend Wendy Jo York comes over for a play date to make bridal shower invitations while we watch ANTM. Then I waste however many hours playing with photoshop, all while my husband studies helicopters and threatens to shoot me because he needs the computer. I give up and retire to bed.
And that is how my life is...

2 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

I remember those days when matt and I were first married. we were both working and both in school. there were days when they only time we saw each other was if we happened to wake up in the night and see the other in bed. (we occasionally still have days like that, and there are definetly days when matt leaves before ben is up and returns after he is in bed) It seems like it will never end, but it does! Good luck with work and tell Brett good luck with his classes!

Amy Teeter said...

Ya life is like that and for me I get to send both mine out the door and get stuck home being bored all day!