About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Sunday, November 9, 2008







Husband Tag

What is his name
? Brett Val Reeder

How long have you been married?  3 more months and it will be 1 year!

How long did you date?
One year, we got married exactly a year after we met.

How old is he?
28!

How old are you?
21

Who eats more sweets?
Definitely Me!

Who said I love you first?  
Well, I did but he told me he was falling for me. And I told him that I already had and that I was very much in love with him, and he said he was relieved that I said it first because he had wanted to tell me since the first time we met! And I said the same thing!  Love at First sight is real!!

Who is taller?  
Brett, about 4 inches taller than me 
Who can sing better?
Well we are both ok at singing. The real question should be who sings the right lyrics or makes up their own.

Who does the laundry?
Both, but I usually fold

Who does the dishes?
Both

His guilty pleasure?
Helicopters, dirt bikes, and ME!

Who mows the lawn?
We don’t have a lawn anymore, but in Kamas Brett always did. I have bad allergies

Who cooks dinner?
Me most of the time

Who drives? Brett unless he wants to study

Who is more stubborn?
I am... but I like to call it Independence

Who kissed who first?
Brett kissed me! We were watching Princess Bride and he pulled out an "as you wish" line and went in for the kill... He's a hopeless romantic.

Who asked who out first?
Well its complicated. But Brett weaseled his way into hanging out with me and stole my phone number from my roommate, then invited me to a few hang-outs and it only too a couple of those before we were dating. We dont have an actual first date. We consider ourselves still on our first date!

Who proposed?
Do you need  to even ask that question?!  If the man doesnt propose...he aint a man!

Who has more siblings?
Me... I am the 3 of 6 kids and I now have 8 step-siblings...that makes 14!

Who wears the pants?
Both...but mostly me!

What is your favorite thing about him?
Everything, he is my best friend. I love his quirkiness and I love how he loves me, he is such a sucker for romance and is always wanting to kiss me! He makes me feel like I am the only woman alive. I love how hard working he is, and how adventurous and active he is. He has done everything I have only dreamed of.  He is always so friendly and outgoing. We both have bubbly personalities.

No comments: