Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.
Rock on, man! I'm jealous. I've only flown a couple of times in my life, and I've loved it every time. I always thought it would be fun to be a pilot. Sometime, if you're every joyriding and have an extra seat open, give me a call. And, by the way, we need to have you guys over for dinner now that you're in Logan.
So Brett did Pat inspire you or what? Looks freak'n awsome I'm slightly jealouse, but I think Brandon is even more so... By the way this is the wife-e-poo Heather (Ipson). Long time no see, then again we live on opisite sides of the State so I guess it speaks for its self.. Well got the kids scream'n have fun flying..
4 comments:
Congrats! That is really awesome!
Rock on, man! I'm jealous. I've only flown a couple of times in my life, and I've loved it every time. I always thought it would be fun to be a pilot. Sometime, if you're every joyriding and have an extra seat open, give me a call. And, by the way, we need to have you guys over for dinner now that you're in Logan.
So Brett did Pat inspire you or what? Looks freak'n awsome I'm slightly jealouse, but I think Brandon is even more so... By the way this is the wife-e-poo Heather (Ipson). Long time no see, then again we live on opisite sides of the State so I guess it speaks for its self.. Well got the kids scream'n have fun flying..
That is super cool. I think you guys should move to Alaska and fly here!
Post a Comment