About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Computers, Internet, Technology...OH MY!

So I know I made a vow to everyone that I would be a devoted blogger. Well I am sorry that I have left you all feeling lost and abandoned. You know it's true.


Well I'm BACK!


We have been experiencing technical difficulties in the Reeder household. So as you all know, when we moved we lost the beloved breathe of some of our most important members of the family; aka: computer #1, external hard drive, and screen function of computer #2. So we took our babies in for surgery to a friend down the road and he was able to work his magic. However, we lost all our programs and data from both computers. But the saddest of all...our hard drive did not make it. We were told that it needed further help to recover our lost data. I'm going to stop there before the tears start to flow POUR!

Anyways, after all that was said and done; we lost our internet connection for good. So we had to get that fixed and heaven knows that is not a speedy process. So we had to do everything off of our phones. BAH!

I apologize for my ranting and whining but I am excited to be in blog land once again. And I am even more excited about some upcoming events I want to share with you i.e. family pictures this coming Saturday and HALLOWEEN!!!! 
The most wonderfully, spooktacular, fabtabulous holiday ever!!!!!

See you soon....




P.S. if anyone knows of good ways to force feed a feisty toddler, let me know. Not sure if she is coming down with something or if she is just not interested lately. But she WON'T eat a thing, and it's been about 4 or 5 days of this! All of her teeth have already cut through so I'm pretty sure it can't be from that, but I am at a dead end here. So any helpful advice is always great! Thanks!

1 comment:

Brian and Stevie said...

Cade did that. I just kept offering food that I knew he would eat and eventually he got hungry enough that he ate, but while he was refusing to eat I just made sure that he got enough to drink. He liked smoothies best and that was a nice way to sneak in healthy nutrition while he wouldn't eat.