About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Bash

So mid July my Bro-in-law called and wanted to surprise my sis her 30th bday; by flying me and Azure back to Utah for a visit. Well the time went by quickly while I was there, and of course I feel like I didn't take nearly enough photos or video while we were there. But we had a blast every minute! Here are some of the pictures from our trip! Sorry the pics are kinda crazily placed...


 
Azure is OBSESSED with Helicopters and Airplanes! Could it be that she takes after her daddy? This girl can spot/hear an aircraft coming from a mile away and will point them out and start waving; before most people even notice that there is anything flying overhead.

Here is the SURPRISE!!!


Sorry this video is sideways... I'm blonde....

Azure and Izzy were BEST FRIENDS (except when Azure would pull Izzy's hair)


Sawyer Loved playing with Azure!   Bathtime Fun followed by PJ PARTAY!!!

  Grandma and Aunt Sevana


 

 

 

Zonked out!!
  

 
Great Grandma Gilbert, Grandma Cherry, and Granny Reeder came to visit!

 

Sawyers sweet ramp
 

Granny Reeder


Grandma Cherry
 

Shopped til she dropped!
Downed a McDouble!

 
Sawyer and Azure playing

Once again, sideways, But the girls blowing raspberries on the couch!

We had a blast! But I am sad I didn't get pics of the older kids :( Oh well maybe next time.



No comments: