About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another beautiful day in the sky!

Today I flew in 438G which is the call numbers of our Robinson R22 beta 2 helicopter.

We practiced altitude changes, turns, and long straight flight. We also practiced landing approaches and hovering, which is the hardest of all. During our flight we circled twice over grandpa Gilbert's house and once over work.

My flight instructor is awesome. His name is Ken. I have so much left to learn but I am super excited and having lots of fun. I usually land and walk away not being able to wipe the big grin off my face.

4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Glad everything is going well. Bet you're like a kid in a candy store.

Scott said...

Brett- this looks awesome. I'm excited to hear more...

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Sounds exciting!!!

Luke and Mary said...

Hey! This is Luke and Mary (the one's in your Sunday School class) I just saw your blog on the Forrey's. I've been friends with Jessica since about 3rd grade.
Small world.

By the way, Tiarra, I'm going to be your Visiting Teacher. We probably won't make it this month since we've already gone out and my partner had her baby last week. So next month for sure ;)