About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool Science Teacher is M.I.A....

So this week was the first week of school. I am the 3 year old Reading teacher, and I love it!!!
So the past two weeks I have been preparing my classroom for school working hard at making it perfect, along with all the other teachers. Well the 3yr old science teacher who was a new hire and well she showed up for one day to sign paperwork, came the next day for five minutes to show her sister the classroom...and never showed again. Not for Back to school night, and definitely NOT for the first day of school!! Who forgets about the first day of school?! Oh and she didn't show for the 2ND day either. So ya, that was weird. So she is no longer a teacher. That's my life, oh and I have an awesome Dr. Seuss Room!

2 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

As a teacher I cannot imagine just not showing up!! That is crazy!!! Hope she isn't sick or dead or something!
Glad you two made it to Logan and are getting settled in! Hope things keep going well!

This Idaho Girl said...

I have a better explanation: she was abducted by aliens. I'm glad you settled into your Dr. Seuss room. Brett would fit in well there.