About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love you, but I have to blow you up...

Nothing says I love you more than hearing your Husband saying, "Honey, I dont want to be married to you anymore, so im going to strap a bomb to your chest because that is the only way to get rid of you". Thank you Brett, I Love you too and Thank Heavens it was just a nightmare!

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

hhahahahah... Don't ya love dreams. Maybe it had to do with you carrying around that squirt gun last night. *shrug*

This Idaho Girl said...

Have you been watching 24 reruns?

Cathie said...

Ahoh! I hope that wasn't a vision! Brett, can you change my place from West Point, UT to Anchorage, AK on the class of '99 sign in book? I tried and I don't think I can, but maybe you can since you are the author? THANKS! Hey, I think that is SO SO COOL that you are taking flying lessons. Good Luck with that.

Holly T said...

Hahaha!! That is the most beautiful thing ever.