About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yours, Mine and Ours Summer Adventures

This is me trying to convince my loving husband that I will not run off with Dierks Bentley after the concert.
Im behind the camera but this was brett and mines vacation to Jamaica and our bus stopped at a Jamaican hut that had the most delicious Jamaican Jerk Chicken you could ever imagine.
This is the sculpture that is dedicated to my Daddy that will be presented in the new AG building at USU. The image resembles passing down knowledge as my daddy did very well his entire life with teaching and having six children. I love you Daddy!
These next two pictures are ones that I took in my photography class, they aren't much... Im just begining.

So I have found that I am not good at being up to date on blogging, and found many pictures to share. So this is a run down of what my (as in Tiara) summer has been like...

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Dierks Bentley is pretty tempting, but Brett is probably a better choice. Way to resist! I read the article about the sculpture. Beautiful. Your dad must have been a remarkable man.

Lyndsie White said...

I like you guys!!