Saturday, June 14, 2008
Wife beating husband with whip? Or wounds from thinking we could play basketball? So neither one of is steller at ball, we love the sport but just arent good at it. So instead of making 3 pointers in a hoop, we thought we would spice it up by chucking the ball into the cold river, to see who could fish it out! Well brett won that competition, as he dug thru a thorn bush and fell into the ice cold water up to his bum all in efforts of retrieving our ball from the water.
Labels:
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I like the whip story best. It's truly a miracle Brett has survived all these years considering all the crazy things he's done.
Ouch! That is one special ball! So good to see you guys - thank you for making the trip up! Hopefully we can visit this weekend too at Chad's wedding reception!
You two are so funny. I saw the pic of the fun party you all went too. I was a little jelouse I couldn't make it! It would have been fun to see you and meet your cute wife!
What a tough looking back.
Post a Comment