About Me and My Loves

About Me and My Loves
Howdy Y'all and Welcome! I have been married to my studly hubby for almost 5 years now; who is an energetic, outgoing, handyman helicopter pilot. We recently made our first big move cross country from Utah to Texas with our now 20mo. old "Rae of Sunshine" Azure. We love experiencing anything and everything and holding nothing back. We love dreaming and creating things of all kinds together. I hope that this blog will help our families back home keep up with our busy life, and maybe inspire some along the way...from family to home, money to food, holidays, travel, photography and crafts. this... this is my life!.... Enjoy.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What the...

Would this help your business sell cars by putting a 40 foot alien outside your car dealership?!

This is also the same dealership a couple weeks earlier that tried to make us feel guilty by saying he was a good family man and was a counsler for kids and provided community service and that's why we should buy a car from him... He didn't even tell us anything about how good the cars were! So avoid 40 foot alien!

5 comments:

Cathie said...

I'm thinking that it is hard to get business...so trying whatever it takes.

Holly T said...

Phew! Thanks for the heads up kids, usually the 40 foot aliens get me every time!

WHEN DEE said...

I love that you blogged about this. I miss you guys!

This Idaho Girl said...

This is so funny because I said the exact same thing as we were driving through Brigham yesterday. I think it must have been the cheapest inflatable they could find.

Alexis said...

Brian and I laughed at this on our way home from the bbq! All I can say is WEIRD! Funny thing is I don't even remember the name of the place that it was in front of - so it's not even effective!